Science in Vegas! What are the odds?
April 28 - May 4
This week-long festival offers something for everyone - families, adults, school groups, and kids - and it's free!
7 days of science fun for everyone!
The 2013 Las Vegas Science and Technology Festival is gearing up for our third year and it's going to be BIGGER and BETTER!
In 2012 an astonishing 20,000 people were reached during the seven-day Las Vegas Science Festival:
· 1,650 participated in 28 “Science is Everywhere” Day events
· 1,120 participated in 15 “Science in the Community” programs
· 3,600 participated in 11 programs held at the Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area Visitor Center and at the Clark County Sunrise Library
· 50 speakers gave presentations to 2,500 students at public and private schools throughout the valley
· 10,000 attended nearly 70 booths and presentations at the Science Expo
· 50 volunteers put in more than 200 hundred hours of work
Specific details of our 2013 program are still underway and will be updated as new information is available! Stay informed by becoming a fan on our Facebook Page, and if you have time, please consider volunteering to help make this Festival the best yet!
Connect with us all year round "LIKE" us on our Facebook page